Wednesday 10 August 2011

Day 74: Budgewoi to The Entrance

Smashed out 15km in 2.5hrs today. That's a speedy average of 6km/hr. Lucky there were no speed cameras on the road otherwise my wallet would be a lot lighter.

Arrived at The entrance at 852am and spent the next few hours on the hunt for donations. A few people mentioned they had seen me walking into town. I Thanked them for not offering me a lift.

Although only a short walk to town today the feet were kept busy until dusk. Off to bed...

Watch out Terrigal you're in my sights.

Call the crew at Oxfam on 1800088110 they'd love to take a donation on my behalf. Or give the credit card a little workout by loggin on to: www.everydayhero.com.au/glen_hammermeister and swing a very worthwhile and needed donation my way. Pleeease.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment