Sunday 14 August 2011

Day 78: Ettalong Beach to Monavale

Ettalong is situated on the northern shore of the Brisbane Waters bay. To stick to my beach walking guidlines as closely as possible I caught the ferry across from ettalong to palm beach. Not long after stepping off the pontoon did the heavens open. Although only another short walk today it did rain for enough of the walk to make it irritating.

As I might have mentioned these posts will be short n sweet so I can spend most of my time in the afternoons funraising. So that's what off to do.

To make a tax deductible donation call Oxfam today on 1800 088 110 or follow the link: www.everydayhero.com.au/glen_hammermeister

thanks to all those people have donated or supported the walk against want already.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Glen,

    I met you on Tuesday at The Manly Daily. When you came into the office I had no idea what an extraordinary journey you had been on.

    It is very inspiring. I am glad I got Andrew Priestly to come down stairs straight away, I just read the article.

    Good luck to you and keep inspiring people.

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete